Fraternity of American Protective Officers (FAPO) is an ardent international union established to render unrelenting and avid representation of protective officers nationwide and beyond. Whether law enforcement officers, protective and resilient fire firefighters, private commercial security officers, escort and personal security officers, and of course, DHS/FPS protective security officers. FAPO has an undying commitment to vehemently pursue profitable bargaining agreement in wages, benefits and working conditions.
We are a team of astute personnel who believe that when you work hard in the line of your duty, you have to be treated fairly in ways commensurate to your hard work.
We come from a resolute background to break the stereotype that thinks protective officers to be ill-informed and therefore renders them to be on losing streak in all bargaining units.
FAPO comes as a fresh breath in a culture of neglect, lack of transparency, entrenched greed, and unrelenting pattern of rip off that pervade the industry.
We have a corporate faith that:
1. It is time to stop defrauding you of your living wage.
2. It is time to stop all subjective re-definition of your CBA.
3. It is time to stop the inhumane treatment you frequently receive.
4. It is time to say no to disappearing 401K and pension funds.
5. It is time to say no to health and welfare being subjectively defined and the money swindled.
6. It is time to say no to the officer being treated as sub-human.
7. It is time to say, strongly, that you deserved better working norm.
8. It is time to say that if the law be the law, it must be obeyed and enforced accordingly.
9. It is time to say: “it is now or never.”
10. It is time to say what we mean and mean what we say.
We urge you to hook up with FAPO, the union organization that will finally stand up on your behalf.
Sign us in and cast your vote for FAPO as your exclusive bargaining representative and watch us redefine what unionism means.
FAPO – Giving voice to the voiceless!!!